Please Note:

apotheKerri beauty is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Apothekerri(TM) fine handmade toiletries for bath and body, based in California. If it's Snake Oil just like Mom used to make that you're after, why not check them out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ApothekerriProducts?

However, if you're in Canada and looking for a makeup company that caters to the individual as opposed to the masses, you're in the right place!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Survey Says... A Little Help Please?

I had my final small business class last night. It was a makeup class for the one I had missed when I was busy with the stomach flu earlier in January. I was so pissed I had to miss it since it was probably the most important of the four classes: Market Research.

The stats aren't pretty: apparently 80% of all new businesses fail within the first year. But it's not for the reasons you might think, the obvious ones like lack of money or a poor choice of idea. It's because the proper market research hasn't been conducted. If it had, the business owners would have known in the first place that their idea wasn't going to work in that specific area and make adjustments accordingly. They would have avoided becoming a part of that grim statistic. And that's exactly what I'm hoping to do, starting things off first with this blog, and now with this particular post.

But I can't do it all by myself. I need a little help from my friends.And your friends. And their friends' friends. Well, you get the idea.

Fortunately, it's fairly quick and painless. Just go to the Survey Monkey link below and answer ten questions. Oh, and remember to hit 'Done' to submit your responses or you'll have to start all over again. If you could kindly pass it on to any of your friends or colleagues who might be interested or just likes doing these kinds of things, then please do. I need all the help I can get at this point.

But enough of me prattling on. If you could take a few minutes of your time, preferably while avoiding doing actual work, I would be grateful. And it would for sure snag you an invite for the grand opening party later this year.


No comments: