Please Note:

apotheKerri beauty is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Apothekerri(TM) fine handmade toiletries for bath and body, based in California. If it's Snake Oil just like Mom used to make that you're after, why not check them out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ApothekerriProducts?

However, if you're in Canada and looking for a makeup company that caters to the individual as opposed to the masses, you're in the right place!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Bunnies are Coming! The Bunnies are Coming!!

I love it when a plan comes together.

Sorry... I don't mean to be so vague, but I simply cannot contain myself any longer. I have placed my first official apotheKerri order, this one for jewelry from a young jewelry artist based in Waterloo, and it's on its way!

It should arrive next week, at which point I will be sending out pics of the goodies for anyone who might be interested in being among the first of my customers. I'm also in the process of putting the finishing touches on my online shop and planning my first makeup order. And with that, the Beauty Revolution will be well and fully underway.

Now I don't want to ruin it for anyone - although some of you know exactly what I'm talking about - but let's just say I that think the Chinese New Year might be bang-on this year.

It really is going to be the Year of the Rabbit.

No comments: