Please Note:

apotheKerri beauty is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Apothekerri(TM) fine handmade toiletries for bath and body, based in California. If it's Snake Oil just like Mom used to make that you're after, why not check them out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ApothekerriProducts?

However, if you're in Canada and looking for a makeup company that caters to the individual as opposed to the masses, you're in the right place!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Not to Quote the Pointer Sisters, But...

I'm so excited...
And I just can't hide it!!

Sorry I've been AWOL for much of this month, but it's not without reason. I've been hard at work, actually. Meaning that instead of just blogging about what I wish I could be doing with my life, I'm trying to actively DO something about it.

I know, right? So unlike me!

Anyway, I can't say too much about it because that might jinx the whole thing, but what I can do is give you a little peak into what I've been up to.

And so, without further ado - voila!


All I have to say is, hope y'all are as excited as I am about this.

No comments: