Please Note:

apotheKerri beauty is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Apothekerri(TM) fine handmade toiletries for bath and body, based in California. If it's Snake Oil just like Mom used to make that you're after, why not check them out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ApothekerriProducts?

However, if you're in Canada and looking for a makeup company that caters to the individual as opposed to the masses, you're in the right place!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Beauty Icon Wednesday: Dancing Queen from Down Under



Name: Kylie Ann Minogue, born on May 28th, 1968 in Melbourne Australia

Known for: this diminutive pop diva has almost a quarter century of catchy pop tunes behind her, despite a battle with breast cancer in 2005. Oh, and a spectacular bottom.

I'll admit it, I'm a bit of a latecomer to the Kylie party. In North America the only exposure to her we had was limited to Locomotion. It wasn't until a couple of years spent in the UK in the 90's when I learned that Kylie Minogue was still producing music, and was rather good at it as well. It wasn't until 2001's Fever album dropped that I, with the rest of the world, really caught the Kylie bug.

I guess you might say I just couldn't get her out of my head. Tee hee. But all kidding aside, I can only hope I'll look half as good as her when I'm past forty. Hell - let's just say it. I wish I could look that good now!


No comments: