Please Note:

apotheKerri beauty is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Apothekerri(TM) fine handmade toiletries for bath and body, based in California. If it's Snake Oil just like Mom used to make that you're after, why not check them out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ApothekerriProducts?

However, if you're in Canada and looking for a makeup company that caters to the individual as opposed to the masses, you're in the right place!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

What? No Beauty Icon Wednesday?



It may or may not have escaped your attention, but this past Wednesday came and went without a whisper of an Icon. There are a couple of reasons. My day job this week has been nothing short of insane, leaving me barely able to remember my own name let alone have the ability to string a decent sentence together. Secondly, I was actually out on Wednesday night.


No really. I left my house and did something social. On a week night, even.  

I know... I can barely believe it myself. I was at a fab little beauty event called Vanity School. You can read all about it here


Next week's regularly scheduled programming will resume, provided I can make it through the weekend (been a rough week and I'm not feeling the greatest). I'm also aware that I owe you a tutorial for the third look in the Glamour Frugaliste collection: Plumage. I will get it to you for the long weekend. Promise. 


In the meantime, I've got some things in the works that I can't share yet but when the timing is right, you'll be among the first to know!



No comments: